Health certificates for travel

Health certificates are forms certified by a veterinarian that states your pet is healthy for travel. They are required for your pet to get on an airplane or enter another country, and recommended for interstate travel (ie – moving). In order to move your pet to a different country, the paperwork and advanced planning required can be extensive. Getting all the ducks in a row takes a team effort between the pet owner, the veterinarian, and the USDA.

Completion of health certificates is now a service we offer.