We can perform the following diagnostics and treatments on dogs and cats:
- Comprehensive physical exam – includes nail trim!
- Vaccinations (rabies, distemper, bordetella, etc)
- Bloodwork (from heartworm tests to in-depth metabolic monitoring)
- Ear infection diagnostics and treatment
- Dermatology diagnostics (including skin scrapes and cytology)
- Diagnostic samples of tumors and skin growths
- Eye exams (including corneal ulcers and dry eye)
- “Sub-Q fluids” – rehydrating animals under the skin
- Urine testing
- Blood pressure monitoring
- Fecal testing for intestinal parasites
- Nail trims and anal gland expression
- Behavioral consultations
- Health Certificates for interstate and international travel
- Coming November 2017 – Veterinary Medical Acupuncture!
Finally, prescription medication, saving you a trip to a pharmacy!
- Pain medication
- Treatments for non-complicated vomiting/diarrhea
- Heartworm preventative
- Medicated shampoos
- Ear medications
- Blood pressure drugs
- And much more!
We are not an emergency service!
If your pet is having trouble breathing, collapsed, is unconscious, actively seizuring, or experiencing any other medical emergency that requires immediate attention, your pet needs to go to the nearest animal hospital! Animals this sick often require hospitalization and/or advanced diagnostics. If it is after hours, the Animal Emergency Center in Collinsville, IL is open when other clinics are closed. Their number is 618-346-1843.
Specialists open 24/7:
MO – VSS – Veterinary Specialty Services (Manchester, MO) 636-227-9400
MO – MVRC – Midwest Veterinary Referral Center (Chesterfield, MO) (636) 536-4991